Saturday, 23 June 2012

July "Cards ...and More!" Class Details (and some Rosie pictures too!)

Hello! Well, that’ll teach me not to schedule all my posts in advance, it leaves me no room for manoeuvre if (when!) life decides to take me on a detour from all that I’d planned on doing. What a week!
I'll tell you a little bit more about my week in a moment but first - I finally have a sneak peek of one of July’s class projects for you!!!

 
In July and August, we’ll be focussing strongly on the fabulous “Simply Scored” range and July’s projects include an exquisite tiered gift box and matching greetings card. In the picture you can see the beautiful Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, but on the day you’ll have your choice of a range of Designer Series Papers to use – ensuring that you will leave the class having made a project that’s as unique as you are. 

The class itself costs just £10 but, as always, when you book your place, I give you the exclusive opportunity to buy some of the gorgeous products we'll be using at the class, at a special discounted price and reduced shipping (FREE shipping if you order before 30th June). You won’t be surprised to learn that this month’s bundles all include your very own “Simply Scored” Scoring Tool, and there are bundles available to suit all pockets. Click here for further details.

To book your place, all you need to do is click on the PayPal link in the sidebar and choose the options that apply to you. There is no need to have a PayPal account of your own.

Right. Let me just show you this photo of Rosie - most of the "busy-ness" of this week has been down to keeping an eye on her. 


Here she is just after I'd taken her to the vet for the second time in the week - looking (thank goodness!) much more relaxed than I thought she would. We've just found out that, in addition to her being hyper-thyroidic and needing tablets twice a day, she is severly deficient in Vitamin B12 and will have to have regular injections. My poor girl! She loves the vet though, and was purring like a tractor until he actually injected her. The needle was painless, it seemed, but as soon as the fluid started going in she mewed pitifully for a few seconds. Apparently Vitamin B12 STINGS!  

A bit later though, here she is in Alan's arms, quite recovered and loving the cuddles. I love this photo!


Thanks for dropping in - and sorry for keeping you waiting so long. Don't forget to book your place on July's class and, if you want one of the Class Bundles don't forget you'll get free shipping if you order before 30th June. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
 

No comments: