Monday, 11 June 2012

June "Cards ...and More!" Projects

Hello! Hmm... it's amazing how much of a distraction a new phone can be. Alan treated me to an upgrade of my mobile yesterday (to the Galaxy Note) and all of a sudden, my Sunday had vanished, eek!! It is brilliant though, and I'm ALMOST finished setting it up the way I want it to be. So it's about time I got myself into gear and posted photos of the projects we made at Saturday's class... (Sorry, I completely forgot to take a picture of them all together!)

 A bright and breezy little diamond-topped card - these are SO much easier to put together with the Simply Scored!

 A simple but effective scored frame for a gorgeous image.

 
Really elegant, this one. The scored detailing at the bottom looks like corduroy!

 And finally, a sweet little gift basket. You can make these in any size you want, just cut your DSP accordingly.

 Here is is again from a different angle. There used to be more sweets in in than there are now!

I am always really nervous before a class, and every time I have such a fantastic time. The ladies loved the projects (thank goodness! Either that, or they're good actresses; I hope it's the former) and the time just flew by. I didn't even have my obligatory chocolate biscuit, which is practically unheard of! 

We chatted about my next couple of classes, which will focus more closely on the new Simply Scored range of products, and I even gave the ladies a hint as to what next month's class will involve (no letting on now, ladies!). If you want to see what I have in store for you, then pop back in a couple of days or so, and I'll let you see a couple of sneak peeks...

I always try to make a little something for everyone who attends my classes, and this time was no exception. I'll show you a photo tomorrow of what everyone got with their goody bag, so I hope you'll have time to pop back then.

I hope you liked the projects we did for this class. Don't forget, I'll be running the same class on Thursday morning (14th June) and Pennikkity Pots, and you still have a few days left to book your space if you fancy joining us. 

See you tomorrow!

 

No comments: