Friday, 15 June 2012

Look What's Arrived!

Hello! Ohh, look what came in the post!


It's my new banner, for when I'm out and about doing Craft Fairs and the like - do you like it? I'm thrilled to bits with it and wanted to show you all...
If you want to see the banner (and me!) in "real life", then you'll be able to catch us tomorrow at Ipswich County Library Craft Fair. Tomorrow is the library's Multi-Cultural Day, so we've been moved upstairs as the space usually occupied by the craft stalls is needed for other things, so do take a wander upstairs and say hello.

Just a quick post today, as I'm up to my neck in paperwork (of the slightly less enjoyable kind), but I couldn't resist showing you my new "pretty". Back soon with more to show you, and thanks for dropping by!


1 comment:

Tina said...

Very nice Becki.
Have a nice day tomorrow xx