Monday, 18 June 2012

Lovely As A Father's Day!

Hello! Did you have a good weekend? Ours was busy, me at the Library Craft Fair in Ipswich on Saturday (big hellos to everyone I met there!!) and then both of us trying desperately to get the garden tidied up a bit yesterday before the rain hit again.

Here’s the card we made for our respective dads for Fathers’ Day yesterday (sorry about the photo. I decided to save time by not getting my tripod out, so it's a bit blurry, but of course I don't still have the cards to take another picture!):


If it looks a bit familiar, then it is – it’s CASEd from this year’s Idea Book and Catalogue, just with the sentiment changed round. Alan’s idea, he was flicking through the IBC the other day and said, “I think we should do this one, it’s perfect!” So we did. I love that the Stampin’ Up! catalogue is more than just a list of products and prices, there is just so much inspiration in there. Perfect for getting your creativity going again if it’s gone into hiding for a while (does yours do that too?).

The stamp set is one of my all-time favourites, but one I haven’t had chance to get out for a while, “Lovely As A Tree”. I loved getting it inky again, and you’ll probably see more of it soon, now that’s it has made its way off the shelf again. The sentiments are from "Delightful Dozen" and "Teeny Tiny Wishes" (of course!). The colours, and I love this combination, are Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Rive Rock and Very Vanilla. The brads are from the Neutrals collection.

If you'd like to get your very own Idea Book and Catalogue, just click on the link in the sidebar and one will be winging its way to you very shortly. Or, if you'd like to get one FREE, get in touch with me to book your Stampin' Up! party - and don't forget our very special offer for hostesses in June and July (click here for more details).

Thanks for looking, do pop back soon!

 

No comments: