Friday, 8 June 2012

Sneak Peek For Tomorrow

Hello! I'm sitting here listening to the wind howling round the garden, and the rain clattering against the window pane and thinking how glad I am to be able to sit here in the dry and warm. June eh? Youve got to laugh at the British summer, or you'd be howling along with it. Rosie isn't at all happy and is demanding to know why I don't Make It Stop. Cats don't quite understand that sometimes what they want just isn't possible, do they?

Anyway, I wanted to remind you that today is your last chance to book onto tomorrow's "Cards ...and More!" class. You will be able to book onto the Penikkity Pots one until Wednesday of next week, bit if Saturdays are your thing, then today's the last day. Here's a final sneak peek at another of the class projects. I've been asked for more "fancy folds" cards, so I'm including this one. It's really effective and always gets a "wow, how did you do that?!" but actually easy to make with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Why not come along and join in? You can book by clicking on the link in the sidebar, or click here for more information.
Back soon, hope the rain doesn't spoil your day!


No comments: