Thursday, 26 July 2012

A Little Smug.... (Oh - And An Enchanting Card Too)

Hello! Well, I'm feeling very pleased with myself this week - I've managed to get over to our allotment TWICE each day so far! I'm trying to get into a habit of heading over there every morning just as Alan leaves for work, so I can get some hoeing done (lots needed!) and spend a little time watering the seeds that we finally got planted at the weekend. I've neeeded a rest in the afternoons to recover, but so far I've managed to do my morning stint AND get over there with Alan again in the evening. I hope my stamina doesn't let me down!

I have still been crafting as well though. Here's a little card I sent out to a lovely lady a few days ago, using the free Enchanted brads and ribbon:


 I hope she liked it! You can still get hold of this pack for a few more days. It's well worth doing, as it's not available to buy and, even if it were, it'd cost you almost £16. All you need to do is place an order for £45 worth of Stampin' Up! products with me before the end of July, and those gorgeous embellishments will be yours! While you're putting your order together, don't forget the emnd of July is the deadline for ordering your Everyday Enchantment DSP too - after the end of this month it disappears FOR EVER...

(And to those lovely WOYWW ladies who visited me last week, apologies for not posting yesterday! We had a four hour round trip to sort out a problem for our tenants, so the day sort of vanished. We got back at around ten and were over at the allotment watering in the dark - there's dedication for you!)

Back with more for you soon. Thanks for dropping in!


No comments: