Monday, 16 July 2012

And The Winner Is.......

Hello! It's been a busy month so far, so huge apologies for the delay in getting this post up, but this morning I finally had time to draw the winner of my June Subscribers' Prize Draw.

Every month, one lucky subscriber to my e-newsletter mailing list wins some fabulous Stampin' Up! products. June's prize was this gorgeous stamp set, along with a Stampin' Spot mini-inkpad and some cardstock:


I'm delighted to announce that the lucky lady who will be getting this stamp set is:
Cherry Krupa, of Manchester

Congratulations Cherry! Your stamp set will be winging its way on to you in the next few days, and I hope you have a fantastic time creating lots of beautiful projects with it.

If you would like to be in with a chance of winning a prize in my monthly prize draw, all you need to do is subscribe to my email newsletter. You can do this by clicking on the link in the sidebar, or simply by emailing your details to me. Don't forget to fill in your postal address details, or I won't be able to send your prize to you!

Back soon, and thanks for visiting...

No comments: