Tuesday, 24 July 2012

August "Cards ...and More!" Sneak Peek

Hello!

I'm so excited to show you a sneak peek of the projects we'll be making in August's "Cards ...and More!" classes - they are so adorable!


Continuing our exploration of how the fantastic Simply Scored Scoring Tool can help you to add that extra dimension to your crafting, we will be making a gorgeous set of mini-notelets, in their very own matching gift box - and you'll be making the envelopes to go with them, too. I had loads of fun designing these projects, and I know you're going to love making them - I hope you can join us!

You can find more information about these and the other classes I offer, by clicking here, and if you want to join us (and I hope you will!), then you can book by clicking on the PayPal link in the sidebar. The class itself is just £10 per person, but you can get even more for your money if you take advantage when booking, of the exclusive Class Bundles I've put together. Again, more details if you click here.

Just one last thing to tell you, which is that if you prefer a mid-week class, but haven't been able to make it to my classes at Pennikkity Pots because they're in the mornings, they are moving to the afternoon, with effect from the August class. This is in response to the survey I carried out a little while ago, and I hope it makes things easier for you. I for one am quite excited about not having to fight my way into town on the bus in the early morning any more!

And, if you've read right through to here, I'm going to reward you by giving you another sneak peek at August's projects. I hope you like them!



I'll be back soon with more for you, and huge thanks to those lovely people who have been in touch with me to ask if I'm okay, given my relative silence. I'm fine, just been very busy, and I'm working my way back to posting on here every day for you. Just bear with me a little while longer while I sort one or two last things out...

******EDITED TO ADD: For those of you who have received my July newsletter, I've just realised that one of the weblinks was broken (everything worked perfectly when I checked it just before sending, but somehow Blogger appears to have "updated" the address of some of my pages. Really sorry for this - you should have received a corrected newsletter by now, but please email me if you haven't done so. *********

See you soon!

No comments: