Sunday, 29 July 2012

Craft Fair Hellos!

Hello! Wow - what a fantastic weekend I've had!! I've done two craft fairs this weekend, one down at Ipswich Library and the other just a stone's throw from home at Keagrave Scout Hall, and I had an absolute ball at each one! I'm totally shattered and really ought to be asleep by now (I'm typing this with the laptop perched on my knee in bed) but I wanted to just pop a quick post on here before I bid the weekend farewell.

I wanted to say a huge "Hello!" to all the lovely people I had the chance to talk to over the last couple of days. You really are the reason I love this job so much, I'll never get tired of meeting new friends and sharing my passion for all things crafting and Stampin' Up! related. If this is your first visit to my website please do have a good look around, click on as many links as you want to and if you have any questions then please don't hesitate to call or email me, and I'll do all that I can to help.

Don't forget, you can still book onto my August classes by clicking on the links in the sidebar. And there are still a couple of days to get your hands on our gorgeous Enchanted embellishment bundle, free with every £45 order. Click here for more information.

Thanks again to all of you for making my job so enjoyable, and here's wishing you a very happy and successful week to come...

Back soon!

No comments: