Friday, 27 July 2012

Enchanted Congratulations!

Hello! One of the lovely ladies in Team Sunshine, my team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, achieved a very significant milestone a little while ago, and I wanted to send her a card to mark the occasion and to let her know how proud I am of her. Here's the card (I should be safe in assuming that the Post Office has delivered it to her by now, I think):


I loved making this card, which I CASE'd from Shelli Gardner's blog, so I made a few along similar lines. Unfortunately, only the first one of them was to mark a happy occasion; the others were get well cards. I hope at least they cheered the recipients up. Here they are, all together:

 
And here's a closer look at the last two cards.

 
 
All of these use our In Colour Printed Brads and the Everyday Enchantment DSP (not available for much longer, folks!), along with a co-ordinating ribbon. It's so easy when you know all the colours are designed to work together so well!

DON'T FORGET, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN GET FREE SHIPPING ON THE CLASS BUNDLES FOR AUGUST'S "CARDS ...AND MORE!" CLASSES. CLICK ON THE LINK IN THE SIDEBAR TO BOOK YOURS>

Back soon, thanks for visiting.

 

No comments: