Wednesday, 22 August 2012

A Mixed Bunch Version..

Hello! When I come up with a design, or a colour combination I really like, I tend to play around with it for a while, making several cards along similar lines, maybe tweaking one of two bits if I feel like it, Today's card obviously owes a lot to the one I showed you yesterday, but I've used a different stamp set and added an extra step for a bit more "oomph".


So there you have it. A "Mixed Bunch" take on the "Reason To Smile" card I showed you yesterday. Same colours, but I think you'll agree a different "feel" to the card. I hope you like it.

Just a very quick post today, because I'm finishing off preparing for this evening's Team Training evening that I'm running with my dear friend Marisa. I'm so excited to be able to spend time with my downline and fellow-demonstrators, and of course there will be crafting involved, so I need to get the card packs put together.

We have a number of people joining us this evening who aren't Stampin' Up! Demonstrators but who are interested in finding out more, and I'm really looking forward to being able to share the evening with them too. If you'd be interested in finding out more about what it's really like being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, then why not give me a call? You'll find my numbers in the sidebar or, of course, you're always welcome to email me. Stampin' Up! is all about sharing what you love, so I'd love to talk to you. If you're able to get to Ipswich, we could even meet up for a coffee!

Back soon, thanks for visiting!

No comments: