Saturday, 4 August 2012

A New Way To Join My Team

Hello! One of the most rewarding things about my job is when I sit down with someone who is excited about joining Team Sunshine as a brand new Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Having the opportunity to share in someone's dreams, and to look forward to celebrating with them their achievements and joy as they realise that they actually can succeed in this fantastic business, is a real honour.

 
One of the things that has always been most time consuming and cumbersome about these meetings, though, is the paperwork. Because not all of my team-members live locally to me, I have often posted out packs of documentation to prospective team members, and I know the frustration that goes hand-in-hand with waiting for those all-important papers to arrive. Then, once they have been filled in, they have had to be posted to Stampin' Up!, or scanned and emailed on, in order to enable Stampin' Up! to process the new demonstrator's application.

Now, thanks to a new service that Stampin' Up! has provided to us, there is a way to shorten the process considerably. And, if you're reading this, then you have the means of taking advantage of it. As of the start of August, you can join Stampin' Up! as a member of my team by simply filling in and submitting an online application. No paperwork needed! The whole process can take less than fifteen minutes, and your Demonstratorship will be confirmed immediately.


If you click on the link above, you'll be taken to the online application page, and you'll automatically become a member of my team, Team Sunshine, when you have completed the application process. Quick, simple, and no more stalking the postman!

If you want to find out more, then you can click here for more information. Or, of course, you can call or email me and I'd be delighted to talk to you about the opportunity, and the options open to you. Joining Stampin' Up! could be the best decision you ever make, and now you could get started on that amazing journey even sooner than before..

I can't wait to share all the possibilities with you!


No comments: