Friday, 24 August 2012

Yet Another Reason To Smile - A Birthday!

Hello! Another "Reason To Smile" card to share with you today, this time one I made for my lovely friend and downline Helen, for her birthday.


I'm loving this set, and I'll be so sad when it vanishes in a few days' time at the end of August. I think I have a soft spot for flower two-step stamp sets, as the very first Stampin' Up! stamp set I used was this kind of thing, and I've loved them ever since. I can never quite get over how easy it is to create fabby coloured images just by stamping!

The card base is our lovely Confetti White, which I thought gave a really soft "feel" to the card. It's almost like having tiny bits of flower petals embedded in the fibres of the card. Really pretty!

If you, like me, have fallen in love with the "Reason To Smile" stamp set, then you need to move quickly, because it's only around until the end of this month. You can buy it, or earn it free with a £60 purchase (excluding shipping). More details by clicking here, and then just call me or email me with your order. The phone numbers are in the sidebar..

Thanks for dropping in, it's always lovely to have your company. Do remember to leave me a comment, though, I love to hear your thoughts..

No comments: