Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Another Reason To Smile...

Hello! There are still a few days left to get your hands on the gorgeous "Reason To Smile" stamp set.. I've been loving playing with this one, it's so versatile! Have a look at this quick and easy card I made with it a few days ago:

 
This beautiful stamp set is only available until the end of August, but there are two ways in which you can acquire it during that time. It's FREE with orders over £60 (excluding shipping), or you can purchase it at retail price if you aren't putting a large order through at the moment. Click here for all the details, and if you decide you NEED a "Reason To Smile" in your craft stash, then email your order to me, and I'll do the rest.

Oh - by the way, if you're thinking that you don't recognise the sentiment stamped at the bottom of the card, that's because it isn't out yet. You'll have to wait until October to be able to get hold of it, but believe me, it'll be worth the wait, 'cause it's part of a brilliant set!

Thanks for dropping in, I'll be back again soon with more for you to look at.

No comments: