Thursday, 9 August 2012

How To Get an Exclusive Tutorial - and July's Subscriber Prize Draw Winner

Hello!

Yesterday, I sent out my monthly customer newsletter. Apart from lots of exciting news about all things Stampin' Up!, and updates about what I'm getting up to, subscribers received a link to an exclusive tutorial showing them how to make their own beautiful, bespoke envelopes using the Simply Scored Diagonal Scoring Plate. Sometimes it can be a bit of a puzzle to work out what size of paper to use, and where to score, so I put this tutorial together in response to a number of requests from my customers.


If you would like to subscribe to my newsletter, then you can easily do so by clicking the link in the sidebar and completing your details. If you subscribe before the end of August and send me a separate email to say you have done so, then I'll send you the link to the Envelope Tutorial as a thank you.

Another great benefit to subscribing to my email newsletter is that you will be entered each month into a prize draw - and one lucky subscriber will will a prize of some beautiful Stampin' Up! goodies. In July, the prize was this lovely stamp set, along with a Stampin' Spot (mini-inkpad) and some cardstock:


And the lucky winner of the July prize draw was......

Karen Hall, of Kesgrave

Congratulations Karen! Since you don't live too far from me, I can probably drop your prize round to you. I'll be in touch soon to arrange this. (Karen hasn't been a subscriber to my newsletter for very long, sothis just goes to show that anyone can win the draw!)

I have a busy day today, with the second round of my August "Cards ...and More!" classes this afternoon and lots to do before then, so I'll sign off now and wish you all a lovely day. Thanks so much for visiting!


No comments: