Friday, 31 August 2012

Say Goodbye To Summer....

Hello! Yes, it's time to say goodbye to Summer.Well, to the Summer Mini-Catalogue at least (although looking out of the window maybe the weather is taking my headline a little too literally). We've had some wonderful months together, but this evening we will be bidding farewell to those lovely stamps, papers and accessories, many of them for ever.....


But before you get too upset, remember two things:

ONE - you still have just enough time to email your order to me if there are still things you NEED from the Summer Mini-Catalogue. Just make sure I get your order and payment details by no later than six o'clock this evening (BST) in order to give me time to put your order through. It doesn't matter where you are, as long as you're in the UK, 'cause I can have your order delivered direct to your door. Click here for more details about how to order.

TWO - tomorrow sees the launch of our first ever Autumn / Winter Seasonal Catalogue, and you are going to LOOOOOOOOVE it! I'll be away in Reading for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Training Day, but by the power of scheduled posting (Blogger permitting!) you'll be able to find a link to this brand new book of gorgeousness bright and early tomorrow, so make sure you pop back for a look.

In the meantime, I'm sitting here all smug and impressed with myself because, for the first time ever I'm all ready with my swaps for tomorrow with time to spare! Normally, I'd be beavering away at gone midnight trying to finish them, and I'd be popping labels on in the car on the way, but no! This time they're all done, labelled and ready to go. I was so taken aback I had to go and have a lie down for a while. Seriously.

Those of you who know me won't believe I've actually done them, so look - here they are:



(Well, you didn't think I was going to show you the FRONTS, did you? What, and spoil the surprise for those who are going tomorrow? You'll just have to be patient and wait till Sunday.... Tee hee!)

Back tomorrow, with a brand new, sparkly Autumn / Winter Catalogue to show you all. Thanks for popping in today.

No comments: