Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Special Care Baby Unit Fundraiser Hellos and Thanks....

Hello! Another full weekend, so apologies for the silence yesterday - I was asleep for most of it! What an amazing weekend, though: a brilliant class on Saturday [*waving to the lovely ladies who were there!!!!*] and then an inspirational day with some of my team on Sunday, at the Special Baby Unit Fun Day at St Clement's Hospital.

I am so lucky with my team of demonstrators! I am privileged to be able to work with this fantastic group of people and to be able to share their journey as they grow and develop their own, independent Stampin' Up! businesses. It was so lovely to be able to share Sunday with some of them, and to watch their confidence grow as the day progressed. Here are some photos of our stall (thanks for these, Pat!) - doesn't it look fab?!


For the most part, the weather behaved itself, although there were a couple of periods when we had to move our display away from the edge of the gazebo. Hmm... rain and papercrafting - always a good combination! We met some amazing people [*waving hello!!!*] and will be in touch with those of you who left your details with us very soon. Yet again, it's the people that make events like these such a joy to take part in, and I will never tire of introducing people to everything that Stampin' Up! can bring. It's about the crafting, but it's about so much more than the crafting. I really believe that Stampin' Up! has the power to make lives better, and I'm so proud to be part of this amazing business in some small way.

If you are interested in joining Stampin' Up!, either to get discounts on our fabulous products, or to develop your own business, then you can find more information by clicking here. You can even join my team by filling out the online application form you'll find there or, of course, you can call or email me and we can talk about how Stampin' Up! could work for you.

There is still time to book onto my "Cards ...and More!" class this coming Thursday, if you want to do so. Just click on the link in the sidebar to secure your place and I'll look forward to seeing you there! I'll be putting up detailed photos of the projects in a few days' time..

Back soon with more for you to look at. Thanks for visiting!

No comments: