Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Texture All The Way: Book Your September "Cards ...and More!" Place Now

Hello! Oh my, what a busy weekend - but how much fun have I had???!!!! Two craft fairs, and just the best time ever chatting to lots of lovely people. A big hello if you've made your way here after meeting me over the weekend, it's lovely to see you here!


Whether this is your first time here or not, you've chosen a very good time to drop in, 'cause I've got news for you of my September "Cards ...and More!" classes. By the end of today (if not by the time you read this), there will be booking links in the sidebar for you to book your place at one or both of these classes, and full details on my "Class Dates" page (just click on the link to be taken to that page). I hope you can make it to one or other of the dates but, if you can't, don't worry. If you're within a reasonable travelling distance from Ipswich, and you can get five or more people together, I can bring my classes to you, at a time and a place to suit everyone.

September's classes are all about TEXTURE. I think it's so important when creating pretty things, that we appeal to more senses than just our vision. Touch plays an enormous part in our everyday lives, and "strokeability" is a wonderful asset to be able to bring to our creations. There are so many gorgeous, tactile new products in the forthcoming Autumn / Winter catalogue that I wanted to create a class aimed at helping us to really explore this avenue. I've had so much fun planning the projects - including three-dimensional items as well as cards - and I know you're going to love what I have in store for you! Keep popping back for more sneak peeks in the coming days.

Don't forget, you get all materials included in the class save for adhesives, plus refreshments thrown in as well. And, if you order the Class Bundle when you book your place you will get a specially chosen group of products at a unique discount - giving you even greater value for money. Full details of the class can be found by clicking here, as well as details of the exclusive Class Bundle that I've put together for you.

If you are new to my blog, then I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment to say hello! Just click on the link below my signature and let me know you've been here...

Back soon - thanks for dropping in!

No comments: