Monday, 24 September 2012

A HUGE Thank You, from my Big Shot and Me!!!

Hello! Oh wow - I can't begin to tell you how exciting the last few days have been!


Several  months ago, I set myself a goal of securing an invitation to a special Reception that will be taking place at the beginning of this year's Stampin' Up! Convention in Mainz. In order to go to this reception, you have to be at a certain level in your Stampin' Up! business, in terms of sales and also the number of people in your team of demonstrators. At the time I decided to go for it, I was WAY off, and it really seemed like a pipe dream but hey, I don't like being left out of anything so I REALLY wanted to go. So, I set about splitting up the things I needed to do into baby steps, in the hope that it would feel more doable that way.

Guess what! On Friday evening, and with two weeks to spare until the time deadline, I achieved my goal!!! I promoted to Silver 2 with Stampin' Up! and am now elegible to go to the Reception I'd set my heart on all those months ago.

I didn't do it on my own - oh most certainly not! I have the most incredible, loyal customers, and without their help and support, the mentoring and support of Bekka, my upline, and the hard work of my amazing team of demonstrators, I would not be where I am now. So I wanted to take this opportunity to say an enormous thank you to everyone involved with my Stampin' Up! business - I am so proud and privileged to know each and every one of you! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

And the picture at the top of this post? Well, it's of the Stampin' Up! Big Shot "Doctor's Bag", and my upline Bekka presented me with it on Saturday as a reward for my promotion. I was almost in tears.... tears of pride and gratitude for being part of this amazing team of people, as well as more than a little overwhelm at the enormity of it all.

So, I get to party at Mainz, and my Big Shot now has a lovely new home too. Here it is, all sunggled up:


This Stampin' Up! life just gets better and better!!!!

Back soon...

6 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so very thrilled for you Becki, and I can't wait to become part of your wonderful team!

See you soon.

Sharon

Titelaine said...

I will be happy to meet you during this reception!
Congrats!
Helene (from France)

hotpotato said...

CONGRATULATIONS, what an achievement, love the bag.

Glittermum said...

Huge congratulations Beckie x

Mylie démo said...

You can be proud of yourself!!! Too bad I won't be going. See you soon.

Becki Ritson said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments, ladies! xx