Saturday, 1 September 2012

And Say Hello To........

Hello! It's here!!!! Stampin' Up!'s first ever Autumn / Winter Seasonal Catalogue!!!!! And look - isn't it BEAUTIFUL!!!!!


As I'm pre-scheduling this post, and depending on how late I manage to stay up this evening, there may or may not be a link yet to the online catalogue in the sidebar. Don't worry - you can still have a proper look through it - just click on the link below and you'll be able to browse to your heart's content.

I don't know where to begin with telling you about the things that excite me in this new Catalogue, there are so many... Over the next few days I'll be taking you on a whistle-stop tour of the things I love about it, so do pop back to make sure you don't miss out on anything.

So how to start this litte guided tour? Hmm...let me kick off by saying that the first thing you'll notice when you get your hands on this beauty is its size - it's no longer a "mini" catalogue. The format is the same as our current Idea Book and Catalogue, so they'll sit beautifully together on your coffee table. And, of course, this means that there is even more room to cram loads of amazing new products into its pages, which can only mean one thing: lots and lots and lots more crafting potential!

Pop back tomorrow and I'll begin guiding you through the new Autumn Winter Catalogue, and I'm going to start with a completely new concept that Stampin' Up! have introduced, which will give you even more crafting enjoyment for your money. I can't wait to share it with you!

In the meantime, grab a coffee, click on the link, and lose yourself in this amazing new catalogue. You'll probably still be reading by the time I'm back tomorrow - I know I couldn't put my preview copy down for days!

No comments: