Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Clearing Some Space....

Hello! Apologies for the lack of post yesterday; I spent most of the day in bed with a migraine, and was really in no fit state to be out in public! Normal (?) service is resumed today though, apart from a slightly delicate stomach, so I've been playing catch-up all morning.


On Saturday, I introduced you to the brand new Autumn Winter catalogue, and I already know from the feedback I've had, how excited you all are to see what's inside it. At the start of October, we'll be welcoming in yet another new catalogue: the 2012 - 2013 Annual Catalogue. I got my preview copy on Saturday at Stampin' Up! Leadership Training Seminar and - oh my goodness - I am almost bursting with excitement about what we have in store for you! More about that in a while, though. I'm going to let spend some time with the Autumn Winter catalogue first before I bring in even more new stuff for you to think about.

The flip side to all these new and exciting products is: we have to find somewhere to put them! So Stampin' Up! has announced this year's Retiring Products Lists, to clear the shelves at our warehouse. Many items are reduced, some of them by as much as 40%, so there are some real bargains to be had, but you need to be quick...

There are two Retiring Lists; the names tell you the type of things you'll find on them. Here are the links:


Everything on these two lists is available only until 30th September, or until stocks last, whichever is the earlier. This means that if there is something you want, don't wait around thinking you have time to order it - because there is always the possibility that it may run out and disappear before the end of the month. If you want it, you need to order it NOW!

I'm looking into putting a link to a pdf version of the order form in the sidebar so you can fill that out then email it to me. If there isn't a link yet, bear with me. If there is, try it and let me know how you get on. Or, of course, you can just email your orders to me, but please let me have your full name, address, home telephone number and credit or debit card details. More information about how to order can be found by clicking here.

The Retiring List is so exciting, I thought you'd forgive me for making you wait another day for my next special feature on the new Autumn Winter catalogue. I haven't forgotten, but I don't want to exhaust you..

Hope it's as sunny where you are as it is here, I'm loving this unexpected bit of late summer!

No comments: