Friday, 14 September 2012

Have You Tried Pennikkity Pots?

Hello! Wow - what a day I had yesterday, running my "Cards ...and More!" class. Huge thank yous to all the lovely ladies who came along, I had such a wonderful afternoon!!

I was going to post photos of the projects today, but because I had to postpone last Saturday's class there are still some people who haven't made theirs yet so I don't want to spoil the surprise for them. So I'm taking the opportunity to slot in an extra post - and I'm delighted to be able to do so.

 
I want to tell you about Pennikkity Pots. This is the fabulous Ceramics Cafe in the centre of Ipswich, where I hold my classes once a month. It's run by the lovely Penny and Nikki, who have always made me, and the ladies who come to my classes, very welcome, so I thought it was about time I wrote a little about them on here - my way of giving something back, as it were...

Pennikkity Pots was my favourite haunt long before I started running my classes there, as the atmosphere is really lovely, much more relaxed than some other coffee shops I could name. And the cakes are just amazing!!!!! I love, too, the fact that everyone who works there is so friendly (big "Hello!" to Ally at this point...), willing to chat if you want to chat, but happy to let you sit quietly if that's what you want. There's something so wonderful about a little oasis in the middle of a busy day, and that's what Pennikkity Pots has been for me on so many occasions.

As a Ceramics Cafe, obviously you can go and paint, and there is a huge range of beautiful objects that you can customise. Children love it, but it's also perfect if you want that unique wedding gift, or something for that special birthday. They cater for parties and, if you can't get in to them, Pennikkity Pots will come out to you! You can find their website by clicking here, and I really would urge you to pop in and say hello, and try out for yourself all they have to offer.

I'm off to a wedding with Alan today (congratulations to Emma and Brian!) so I'll be back tomorrow with more for you. See you soon!


No comments: