Tuesday, 25 September 2012

October's (Spooky) "Cards ...and More!" Classes

Hello! I can't believe, as I sit here typing this in the glorious sunshine that has followed the heaviest downpour I've experienced in ages, that Hallowe'en is just over a month away! But Autumn is well and truly here, as the bluster of the wind round my garden confirms, and so pretty soon we'll be looking forward to bobbing apples and hiding from the trick-or-treaters in our living rooms with the lights switched out (or is that just me?)!

I'm not normally much of a Hallowe'en-y tpe of person, but when I opened our new Autumn / Winter catalogue I fell head over heels in love with these little characters:


Who could resist them? And so, at my October "Cards ...and More!" classes, we'll be making some spookilicious gifts for the little monsters in your life - or maybe you won't be able to resist keeping them for yourselves! I'll even throw in some sweet treats, to make things even more yummy...

Still deciding? Here are some sneak peeks to whet your appetite. More on their way soon.


Full details, including details of this month's exclusive discounted Class Bundles, can be found by clicking here, and then you can book your place quickly and securely by clicking on the PayPal links in the sidebar. (You don't need a PayPal account in order to pay this way!)

I hope you can make it - and don't forget, you can book at any time up to the day before the class, but if you want one of the Class Bundles, you will get free shipping if you book and order before 30th September (after that, shipping will cost you £2.50 and I can't be sure it will arrive in time for the class).

Back soon. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: