Sunday, 2 September 2012

The Tour, Part One: Bundles of Fun!

Hello! Well, are you as excited as I am about the new Autumn / Winter Catalogue? If you clicked on the link in my post yesterday I'm betting you've been dancing round the room in crafting heaven ever since. Isn't it amazing?

I'm dancing about too, I had THE MOST AMAZING DAY at Leadership Training yesterday. I'll tell you more about it soon, but for now let me just show you the swaps I took... I did have a photo of them all together, but it was AWFUL, so here's a far better one of just a single swap:


This stamp set is soooo much fun to use, and I have fallen head over heels in love with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder - expect to see that A LOT over the next few months.

I said I'd give you a tour of some of the things I love most about the new Seasonal Catalogue, and today I want to tell you about a brand new concept that Stampin' Up! have introduced in it: Product Bundles! Now those of you who have been to any of my "Cards ...and More!" classes know all about my Class Bundles, where you order a specially selected group of products and get a price discount.  Well, now Stampin' Up! have brought in an amazing series of product bundles - co-ordinated products that you get at a brilliant discount when you order them together.

There are seven Bundles in the catalogue and, so you can find them easily, they're all listed insde the front cover. There is everything from stamp-and-die-cutting bundles, to quick-and-easy-card sets, even including a brilliant Christmas present choice in the new Everyday Happenings Calendar Bundle. My current favourite is the "Ghoulish Googlies" Bundle (one of the stamps might be familiar from my swaps..):



If you buy the Stamp Set and the Designer Kit together, you will save a whopping 15% on the individual prices  - now that's GOT to be a good thing, right? You can't see terribly clearly from the picture, but the kit contains a whole sheet of googly eyes - they look incredible used with the specially designed stamps. Perfect for Hallowe'en!!

Back tomorrow for another close-up look at one of the things I love in this gorgeous new catalogue. What are your favourite things in it?

Thanks for dropping in...

No comments: