Tuesday, 16 October 2012

A Gaggle Of Ghouls....

Hello! Sorry to be so quiet for the last few days. One of the frustrating things about M.E. is that as soon as the evenings start drawing in, things start getting difficult, and I've spent a lot of the last few weeks trying to fight off a virus that doesn't seem to want to leave me be. I think I'm back on the up now, so hopefully you'll hear from me more regularly - well, that's the plan, at least!

I wanted to show you the things we made at my October "Cards ...and More!" class. It's not long till Hallowe'en now, and I LOVED sharing these cute projects.

Here's a closer look at each of them:

 
 

Tomorrow night sees the next in my "Create Your Own Christmas" classes, and I can't wait to show you the projects I've got planned for that one! I'll post pictures in a couple of days, if you want to pop back and see.

Back soon!

No comments: