Friday, 26 October 2012

Betsy Says Thank You!

Hello! I told you a little while I'd been making a few things in bulk recently, and today's photo shows you a few of the lovely little thank you cards I made earlier in the month, to send out to customers with their orders. I have to send out LOADS of thank you cards each month so, as you can imagine, I need to make something that is quick and easy to mass-produce, as well as pretty. This card fitted the bill perfectly, and I hope the recipients loved them as much as I do.


The gorgeous flower is from "Betsy's Blossoms". I got this stamp set at a bargain price as part of my new catalogue "bundle" in September - as demonstrators we not only get the opportunity to order stamps sets before they become available to the public but we have the chance of getting whole bundles of products at huge discounts off even the normal demonstrator price, maybe even completely FREE! The sentiment is from "Curly Cute", and the envelopes you can see in front of the cards have been decorated with the wheel that matches "Betsy's Blossoms", called - appropriately enough - "Betsy's Blooms".

I can't remember where I first saw this card design, but I came across it on the web weeks and weeks ago, fell in love with it and knew that I'd want to make my own. Stupidly, I forgot to note down whose design it was, so if it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit on here.  

If you fancy the idea of earning stamp sets at a discount or even free, then I'd love to talk to you about the opportunities available to you as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Click here for more information, or just call or email me. You can find my phone number in the sidebar.

Thanks for visiting, I'll be back again with more soon...

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

I love the little Thank You card you gave me with my order.