Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Congratulations Bekka!

Hello! A few weeks ago, I told you how excited I was about my recent promotion with Stampin' Up! Well, now I want to show you the card I made to congratulate my upline, Bekka, on her very recent promotion to the amazing Gold 1 level.


Bekka works tirelessly with her team and always has the time to offer advice, support and help, and has been an incredible inspiration to me as I build my own Stampin' Up! business - I model how I treat my own team  on how Bekka has been with me, and working to do this really keeps me on my toes. 

The card is a simple one, and really makes use of the brilliant Broadsheet Alphabet stamp set. I got this set as a free one a while ago for achieving a Stampin' Up! target and am LOVING using it. It works beautifully for adding monograms, but this card shows how you can use it for whole names too. Mind you - originally I'd intended to make a standard C6 size card, but had to expand to a DL (which is two-thirds of a sheet of A4, scored down the middle) in order to fit Bekka's name on it! The "congratulations" sentiment is from "Curly Cute", another of my indispensable sentiment sets.

Next time, I'll show you another way I've used this alphabet set, and I'll share with you the welcome pack I made for one of the ladies who joined my own team recently. I hope you'll be able to pop back and join me then!

No comments: