Monday, 8 October 2012

Hello To Austria and The Netherlands!!!

Great news!! Stampin' Up! is now open for business in Austria and the Netherlands!

I'm so excited! Why? Well, it is good to know that I'm part of a fantastic company that is still expanding even in these trying economic times, but that's only part of the reason. Mostly, I'm excited for all those keen crafters in these two countries who now have access to all of the incredible products that Stampin' Up! has to offer.

Since I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I've had lots of enquiries from people lliving outside the UK, asking if they can buy Stampin' Up! goodies from me, and until now, I've always had to say, "Unfortunately not". Now though, if you live in any of the European countries in which Stampin' Up! operates (UK, France, Germany, Austria and the Netherlands) you will be able to order all your Stampin' Up! products from me, and have them delivered direct to your door. And it doesn't matter how much you order, you will still only pay a flat shipping fee of £4.95 (5.95 Euros if you're in mainland Europe). You can even pay in your own currency - Euros in Mainland Europe, Pounds Sterling if you're in the UK.

Even better news for those of you of an entrepreneurial disposition, from today if you live in ANY of the countries listed above, you can join my team as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and begin to build your own business, earning money from your crafting hobby. Click here to find out more information about the amazing benefits of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but let me tell you something more! There is an amazing offer in place for all of you who join my team during October and November: you will get a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper every month for SIX MONTHS. That's worth an incredible £59.70! Click here for more details.

If you'd like to order Stampin' Up! products from me, or if you'd like to talk about the benefits of joining my team as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, then I'd love to hear from you. Just email me by clicking on this link, or call me. My numbers are in the sidebar, and I look forward to chatting with you.

No comments: