Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Off To Convention!!!

Hello! This afternoon, I'm heading down to Folkestone for the night, before driving down to Mainz tomorrow morning for this year's Stampin' Up! European Convention. Yaaayyyyy!!!!

This is just a very quick post, 'cause I really ought to be packing, but I wanted to show you my basket of swaps, all done and ready for the off.... My swaps basket is filled, two layers deep! Big thanks to my lovely downline Jane for all her help with the punching on these.


I'll be taking my laptop with me, so hopefully I'll beable to post updates while I'm away. If for some reason the Wi-Fi doesn't play ball, I'll be back again on Monday, so I'll see you all then. Now behave yourselves while I'm away.....


1 comment:

hotpotato said...

hope you have a wonderful time Becki, your swaps look lovely.