Thursday, 25 October 2012

Patio Party Birthday

Hello! Yesterday, I showed you a welcome pack I'd made for one of my team, using the fabulous "Patio Party" Designer Series Paper. I thought you might like to see another card I made recently using this paper, this time a birthday card for Emma, another of the lovely ladies in my team.


The stamp set that you can see here co-ordinates with the papers, and it's great fun to use. It's called "Make A Cake" and, as you can see, it's a two-step set (and you know how much I LOVE this kind of stamp set - so versatile!). On the front of the card, I used two of the elements, stamped out separately and punched out. Then, on the inside, I used the same two stamps together, to show a beautiful birthday cake with a cheery pennant topper. Unfortunately, I had already written the card by the time I thought to take photos, so I didn't take a picture of the inside. Doh! (Oh - and the sentiment is from "Teeny Tiny Sentiments", in case you wondered..)

I've been making a number of projects in quite large batches recently, so next time I'll show you some of the thank you cards I've been making to send to my customers, using yet another stamp set that I got as a Stampin' Up! reward. I hope you'll be able to join me for a look!

No comments: