Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Patio Party Welcome

Hello! I promised I'd show you another use of the gorgeous "Broadsheet Alphabet" stamp set, so here it is, used as a monogram in the welcome pack I created for one of the ladies who joined my team of demonstrators recently.


I think the monogram really adds that finishing touch, don't you? Here's a close-up picture of the notebook, so you can see it in more detail.


This is the card I made to go with the notebook:


Lastly, here is the colour swatch folder, which contains a swatch of every single one of the current Stampin' Up! colours, as well as some useful information for those starting out on their Stampin' Up! journey.


The paper pack is one that I know Jane loves - the bright and cheerful "Patio Party" Designer Series Paper, and the stamp set is the co-ordinating "Make A Cake". It makes me smile every time I see it!

If you'd like to get your hands on a welcome pack like this one, then why not pop over to this page, where you'll find some more information about joining my team of demonstrators. There are details there, too, of an amazing offer that's in place at the moment if you sign up during October or November - you won't want to miss it!

Thanks for dropping in. I love to read your comments, so please do say hello if you have the time...

No comments: