Sunday, 28 October 2012

Swaps!

Hello! I've just downloaded a load of photos from my phone and spotted these ones that I hadn't blogged yet. Swaps are an integral part of any meet-up of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, and last weekend was no exception. These are the ones that Alan and I made to take along with us (well, some of them, anyway):


And a closer look....


The design was Alan's, and we both pitched in to make just short of forty of these little card fronts - amazing how much quicker it was and for once we weren't finishing off at two in the morning of the training day itself. These were actually finished on Friday! (Mind you, I did forget to put my details on the back, so I was busy sticking labels on in the car on Sunday morning, as Alan did his chauffeur bit.)

The image stamp is from one of the gorgeous hostess sets in the new Annual Catalogue, calles "Four Seasons". This one is obviously the winter image, but there is an image for each season, each showing the bird in the middle. Let me see if I can upload a picture of the set so you can see it....


Yes - there it is - don't you love it?! I have to say that since Stampin' Up! changed the Hostess Benefits system so you can put your money towards anything in the catalogue, I haven't tended to order as many of the hostess stamp sets, as I've tended to stock up on the basics of my business - card stock, glues and the like. But this one was a definite MUST HAVE! The main images co-ordinate with punches as well, so we didn't even have to worry about cutting out - Alan did all the punching and it saves SO much time!

I haven't taken photos yet of the swaps I got in return, but I'll try to remember to get that done, and let you have a look at them. Do come back soon and have a look.
 

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hi Becli,

They look lovely, glad you had a good time xx