Monday, 1 October 2012

The Best Yet - The 2012 - 2013 Annual Catalogue Is Here!!

Finally – it’s been SO DIFFICULT keeping this under wraps since I got my preview copy a month ago! – the brand new 2012 – 2013 Annual Catalogue is finally here!!!!! Just have a look at this:


When I first got my hands on my copy I couldn’t believe how much BIGGER this new catalogue is than anything we’ve ever had before – it’s a massive 204 pages long! And although the name has been changed (it’s now called an “Annual Catalogue”, rather than the “Idea Book and Catalogue” that we’ve been used to until now), it is still jam-packed with loads of ideas and inspiration to get you running to your crafting space.

So. How do you get your own copy of this fabulous new Annual Catalogue? If you’ve hosted a party for me in the last six months, or if you’ve ordered more than £50 worth of products from me in the same period, then I’ll be popping a copy of this amazing book in the post to you with my compliments – keep your eye out for the postman in the next few weeks. Members of my Stampers’ Ten clubs will also be sent their own complimentary copy, and of course if you agree to host a party for me then you’ll be given a copy when you confirm your booking.

If you’re not in any of these groups but you’d still like your own copy of the new book (and who wouldn’t?), then all you need to do is drop me an email and let me know. For just £4.50 - to cover my costs - I’ll post one out to you, along with a £5 voucher towards your first order worth £30 or more (excluding shipping).

I've popped a link in the sidebar that will take you direct to the online copy of the new Annual Catalogue or, if you’d rather, you can just


and you’ll be taken to the online catalogue that way. But be warned: once you look you’ll be hooked, so don’t expect to come up for air for a good long while!

Over the next few days, I’ll be posting some of the projects I’ve been making with some of the new products that you can now order, so do come back for a look. In the meantime, I’ll leave you to browse through the new catalogue at your leisure. Have fun!

Back soon….

No comments: