Friday, 23 November 2012

Collage Stamping

I've wanted to show you this card for a while - I love it!


It's one of the cards I made during a Make and Take session at one of Stampin' Up!'s regional training events, and I made a set of four like this, all with matching envelopes. I am continually impressed with the sheer quality of our products, and the stamping on this card and envelope looks as if it has been professionally printed, rather than stamped by hand. The stamps are all from the "Clockworks" stamp set, and I love how they all work together to produce this gorgeous collage effect. The sentiment is from "Lacy and Lovely".

When we made this project, I hadn't actually used our Note Cards before - and they are incredible, both in terms of quality (sooooo smooth!) and value (£5.50 for twenty cards with envelopes). It is an absolute dream to stamp on these surfaces!

That's reminded me of the very first event I did as a brand new Stampin' Up! demonstrator two-and-a-half years ago. I got people to stamp an all-over design across an A5 piece of Whisper White cardstock. When I showed them the sample I'd stamped, they simply didn't believe that I had hand-stamped it - they thought it was pre-printed cardstock. It was only when they started stamping and saw what they were able to produce that they actually believed what I'd said! Honestly, ANYONE can produce stamped images of print-quality by using our stamps and cardstock.

Fancy giving it a go? Give me a call, or email me, and let's book a Stampin' Up! party - I'll show you and your friends and family just what you can create, and I promise you, you'll have a fabulous time.


No comments: