Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Convention Free Stuff!!!

Oh my goodness, I just found this video montage of highlights of our fabulous Convention - watch out for me on Main Stage on Saturday, at about one minute and thirty-six seconds. I still can't quite believe it, so it's nice to have a visible reminder that it wasn't all a dream! I managed to take this still from the video...


Convention was JUST FAB!!!! I know I keep saying so, but just look at all these stamp sets I came home with, absolutely FREE. And I didn't even win any of the Prize Patrols either - every single one of us was given each of these sets. Those who won prizes came away with even more!


And here is the photo that Stampin' Up! has just put on their Facebook page. Next year's Convention will be held in Manchester. I can't wait!!


I'd love you to join me at Convention as part of my team of demonstrators. Drop me an email if you'd like to find out more....

Lastly for today, but by no means least, I still have spaces on this month's "Cards ...and More!" classes, when we're going to be making these cute little characters.


More details here, and you can book by clicking on the links on that page, or in the sidebar.

Back tomorrow, when I'll be sharing details of the projects I was demonstrating at Convention. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Sigrids kreative ART said...

Got yout swap on convention ... your presentation was great!

Lover the santa and angel above too :o)
Sigrid

Becki Ritson said...

Thanks for the kind comments Sigrid - it was lovely to meet you at Convention and thanks, too, for the swap! x