Monday, 5 November 2012

Fantabulous November Offers!

Hello! As you might have been able to gather, the hotel broadband was a little bit flaky at times, so apologies for not being able to update you as often as I would have liked to from Convention... I'm home now and I promise I WILL post more photos and share some more news, but you'll have to be patient with me for one more day, I'm afraid, because....

...today, I want to share with you not one, not two, but THREE fantastic special offers that Stampin' Up! have for you during November!

Offer 1: INK-redible Hostess


If you haven't tried our luscious new inkpads yet, you are areally missing a treat - they're just fabulous!! Stampin' Up! are offering you the chance to earn yourself an entire collection of the new inkpads - worth £44.50 - absolutely FREE, when you host a Stampin' Up! party between 1st November to 16th December. And that's in addition to all the generous hostess benefits you'd usually be entitled to. To qualify for the free inkpads, your party sales must reach £325 (or 475 Euros) or more, excluding shipping. Here's a summary of the fabulous benefits you'll get - click on the photo to enlarge it:


Offer 2: Merry Christmas From Stampin' Up!


During November only, when you order either the "Ornament Keepsakes" stamp set and the "Candlelight Christmas" Speciality Designer Series Paper...


or the "Ornament Keepsakes" bundle (stamp set and matching framelits dies) and the "Candlelight Christmas" Speciality Designer Series Paper...


....you'll get the "Festive" Paper Piercing Pack pictured above absolutely FREE!

Offer 3: A Free Pack Of Designer Series Paper Every Month for Six Months

 
When you join Stampin' Up! as a new Demonstrator during November, you'll be able to claim a FREE pack of Designer Series Paper every month for six months - that's a total value of £59.70!!

How to Take Advantage of These Offers

If you want to take me up on any of these offers, then I'd love to hear from you. You can email me by clicking here, or you can call me on the number displayed in the sidebar. Go on.... you know you want to!

No comments: