Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Get Your Free Tutorial Here....

Hello! How do you like this little treat pouch?


I love this design and use this basic template often. I'm always being asked how it's made, so I've decided to put together a little tutorial to show you. I'll be sending it out automatically later on today, to all the lovely people who are subscribers to my newsletters.

If you don't subscribe yet (what do you mean, you're not on my mailing list?!) then it's really easy to do. Just click on the link in the sidebar and fill in the form that appears - it'll only take you a moment or two. If you subscribe before the end of November I'll make sure you get a copy of the newsletter that I'm sending out today, so you'll get the link to the tutorial. I won't be posting this tutorial anywhere else, it's exclusive to my newsletter subscribers.

As well as offering exclusive tutorials, my newsletters give you lots of other fab things, such as details of my forthcoming classes and current special offers, as well as lots of Stampin' Up! news - plus free entry into my monthly prize draw (UK residents only, I'm afraid).

Pop back tomorrow for details of December's "Cards ...and More!" class. It's an extra-special one, perfect for existing crafters and not-yet-crafters alike.... In the meantime, have you booked on tomorrow's "Create Your Own Christmas" class yet? We're going to make this gorgeous garland:


There are still a few places left, so why not click on the link in the sidebar and secure your place. Don't leave it too long... I'll be taking the link down later on this evening.

Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: