Friday, 16 November 2012

Our New Craft Room - Half Way There!

I'm so excited - our new craft room is really taking shape and it's going to be EXACTLY what we wanted!!!! If you can close your eyes to the mess all over the floor, here is how it looks at the moment. This first picture is "my" end of the room:


And here's Alan's end of the room, with all his computer-y stuff and wargaming / painting things. And yes, a lot of my stuff there too....


I can't believe how much surface space we've got! This was a real problem in our other room, but I can really see this working well. Honestly, I could kiss the feet of the man who founded Ikea right now!

We're still very much sorting things out, and there is still a lot of stuff to come through from the "old" craft room, but hopefully we're on the home straight now. I'll post more detailed photos when we've finished, but I hope these are fun to look at for now.

Yesterday's class was great fun - thank you ladies! If you want to come to next week's garland-making class to make this

 
then there are still a few spaces left. The booking link is over in the sidebar. Hope to see you then.

Back soon, and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

hotpotato said...

expedit is great isn't it, I've got it in my craft room, best storage I've ever had.