Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Quick and Easy, Last Minute Christmas Cards

Hello! I hate to say it, but it's almost December (I know - dont shoot the messenger!). And that means that you're running out of time to make all those Christmas cards you promised yourself you'd get done. Or maybe you've never actually made your own cards, but would love to give them a go - except you don't know where to start?


Well, I can help. On Saturday 1st December and Thursday 6th December, I'm running a very special "Cards ...and More!" class. Suitable for both absolute beginners (or not-yet-crafters, as I like to call them) or for experienced crafters needing a really quick and easy project, at this class we'll be making twenty (yes, TWENTY!) fabulous Christmas cards that will solve your last-minute card crisis.

Full details are available on my Class Dates and Details page, so hope across and take a look. You can book by clicking on the links in the sidebar. It's quick, easy and secure and you don't have to have a PayPal account in order to pay.Alternatively, email me or give me a call and I can tell you about the other ways in which you can pay me.

If you can't get to either of these dates, but you live within an hour and a half of Ipswich, then I can bring the class to you! All you need to do is to arrange a venue and get together at least five people, and I will come along and hold the class at a time and date that suits you. If you're interested in doing this, then just drop me an email and let me know, and we'll get something sorted out.

One last thing. Did you know that if you've been to any of my classes before, and you bring with you someone who isn't yet on my mailing list, then I'll even give you a £5 voucher, redeemable against your next purchase of Stampin' Up! products from me? Why not tell all your friends and come as a group - I'd love to see you!

Tomorrow, I have a really special card to show you, so I hope you'll be able to pop back then. Thanks for dropping in!

No comments: