Friday, 23 November 2012

Wow - Thank You!

Aaargh - you'd have thought that, after all this time, I would have got used to the scheduling option on Blogger, wouldn't you? Well, apparently, you'd be wrong... I'm SO sorry, this post should have appeared yesterday but I muddled my dates up. (On the upside, that means you're going to get TWO posts from me today - I've rescheduled the one that should have gone up this morning, and that one will appear later on this afternoon...)

A few days ago, this landed on my doormat:


Isn't is pretty? It's a thank you card from Paula Gorry, the UK Country Manager for Stampin' Up!!!!! And inside is a handwritten message, thanking me for the "Workshop WOW" presentation that I did at our recent European Convention. Wow!!!

I was so touched to get this. For me, it is a perfect demonstration of why I love Stampin' Up! -- I have never come across a company that CARES so much.

If you want to be involved with this fantastic company, then why not join my team? If you join before the end of November, you'll earn yourself six FREE packs of Designer Series Paper over the next six months, in addition to all the usual fab benefits on offer. Click here for more details...

Thanks for dropping in, and I'll see you soon!

No comments: