Saturday, 26 January 2013

A Sale-A-Bration Make and Take

By the time you read this, my New Year Craft Event will have taken place - hopefully successfully! I love the little make and take cards I designed for everyone to make, and thought you might like to see them too...


Now it might just be me as someone who is more comfortable stroking pretty paper than (shock horror!) cutting into it, but I enjoyed the fact that you can get so many of these cards from just one sheet of paper. It makes the pack last for EVER! Always a good thing, in my book. And if you fancy it, you can earn this Designer Series Paper absolutely free. Find out how here.

The butterfly is from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set, which is the one we're using in my February "Cards ...and More!" class. If you book before midnight tonight (26th January) there is still time to secure a place on the Kesgrave class, which takes place next Saturday 2nd February. If you're interested, you can find out more details by visiting this page.

Here are close-ups of the three samples I made. Everyone got a choice of base card colour, and a choice of butterfly colour, and the chance to choose any design of paper they wanted from the Sale-A-Bration pack. That way, everyone's card was unique to them - perfect!


See you soon...

2 comments:

Tina said...

Lovely cards Becki, love the Sale-a-Bration papers xx

hotpotato said...

enjoyed coming along yesterday, thanks for inviting me.

Janina x