Saturday, 12 January 2013

A Swapping We Will Go...

If all goes according to plan, by the time this post goes live I should be in Peterborough with a whole host of lovely ladies (and a gentleman) enjoying a whole day's crafting and training. A big part of these events is the swaps - everyone makes card-fronts or other small samples of their work, and brings them along to swap with those made by other demonstrators. That way, everyone gets to be able to showcase lots of styles, not just their own. I always love seeing what people make, I get such wonderful ideas and am always amazed by how differently people interpret our stamp sets and other products.

I didn't let on, but yesterday's post was a preview of some of the swaps that I made for today. Here is the full range (well, one of each design, anyhow):


All these stamps are from the same stamp set, and it's one that you'll be able to get your hands on soon. I've loved having a play with this set - on Monday I'll be posting another card I made using it. Here's a closer look at each of the cards in the picture:

 
 

Tomorrow I'll share a little something I made for one of the newest members of my team. I hope you'll be able to pop back and have a look, 'cause it's going to give you another preview of something that will be coming soon....

No comments: