Thursday, 24 January 2013

Loving This Sale-A-Bration DSP!!

I've been having a lovely play for the last few days with the lovely things that you can earn free during Sale-A-Bration. I love them! Here's a quick and simple card I put together last night - what do you think?


For me, the star of the show on this one is the Designer Series Paper. Honestly, I think I'm going to go into withdrawal when we have to say goodbye to this Sycamore Street paper pack. This print looks a bit Moorish to me (okay, if you know anything about Moorish design then it probably doesn't, but that's what it reminds me of) - I would never normally put these colours together but they work SO well.

The ribbon, buttons (also called "Sycamore Street" and both available as a set with just one £45 order) and stamp set  (Pretty Petites) are also Sale-A-Bration freebies. Can't be bad!

If you're coming to my New Year Craft Event on Saturday, you'll have a chance to use some of this gorgeous DSP, as the Make and Take uses it (I can't believe I'm sharing!!). Don't forget - if you're in (or can get to) the Ipswich area that day, then you're very welcome to come along.

Back soon, with more for you to look at. I'd love to know what your Sale-A-Bration favourite is - why not leave a comment and let me know?

No comments: