Wednesday, 9 January 2013

New Year, New Classes!

I'm so excited about this year! I've revamped my class offerings to give you even more value and to bring you more of the things you've asked me for. I've updated the way you can read about them on my website, too, so click here to have a look. I'd love to know what you think, so do tell me.

You can book now for February's classes, either by clicking here or by clicking the link in the sidebar. Here's a preview of one of the prototypes I've put together for the first class of the year:


The "Cards ...and More!" class on Saturday 2nd February will be themed around the gorgeous "Papillon Potpourri" stamp set - and you'll get the stamp set included in your class price when you book. The sentiment stamp you can see in the picture is a sneaky peek at something that is coming up soon - loving this stamp set!

New for 2013 I'm introducing a monthly "Tantalising Techniques" class. Month by month, this will build up into a library of techniques that will really help you take your crafting up a notch. You can find out about the first one, to take place in February, by clicking here.

If you haven't been to any of my classes before, make 2013 the year you come and join in. I promise you'll have a great time, and if you want to read what some of my customers have said about my classes, then click here.

Looking forward to seeing you in class!

No comments: