Friday, 25 January 2013

Pretty Petites In Pink...

Yesterday I showed you a card using (amongst other Sale-A-Bration goodies) the "Pretty Petites" stamp set. I wanted to show you another one today, with a completely different "feel" to it...


I think this is a really sweet card, love the colour combination - Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Very Vanilla. As well as the sentiment from "Pretty Petites", there are a few previews of lovely things coming up in the Spring / Summer Catalogue (only a few days to wait now!). That gorgeous brad, for example, holds a little secret, and can you see the too-cute-for-words tiny scallop circle punch sitting behind the sentiment? And as for the Designer Series Paper, well.... there just Are No Words to describe its utter gorgeousness!

Now, if you're coming to my New Year Craft Event tomorrow, then you'll be able to have a first look at the forthcoming Spring / Summer Catalogue, and I'll be taking pre-orders too. As for the rest of you, well you'll just have to wait a few more days, I'm afraid. It launches on the 1st February and you'll be able to see the online version on here first thing. I promise you it'll be worth the wait...

Back tomorrow to show you the Make and Take that I've designed for my New Year Craft Event. To avoid spoiling the surprise, though, the post won't go up until after the event has happened. If you want to see it earlier than that, then you'll just have to come along!

See you then!

No comments: