Monday, 21 January 2013

Sale-A-Bration Sneaky Peek - and other excitement...

Wow - exciting day!!!! If you pop back tomorrow you'll be able to see all the gorgeousness that is this year's Sale-A-Bration. I've just been updating all my blog pages, so if you're wondering why some of them have disappeared, I promise it's only until midnight tonight, when I can show you the details. Here's a sneaky peek at something I made today, using some of the products that you'll be able to earn free. I think I'm going to tinker about a bit more with this, but I wanted you to see it - aren't those papers bee-yoo-tiful!


Excuse the awful photo, but you wouldn't credit how untidy my craft room is, I couldn't find anywhere to take a decent pic! There is a reason...., and it's the other part of my exciting day. I've been sorting through loads more gorgeous things to put on my Retired Stash sale table at my Craft Event on Saturday, pricing it all up and getting ready for you to come and choose from.

You are NOT going to believe your luck! I've got stamp sets, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbons, cardstock, Stampin' Write Markers, embellishments.... you name it, I've probably got it! All at knock-down prices as I can't demonstrate with it any more. It seems such a shame to have it sitting in my cupboards when you could be loving it as much as I do - but you'll be able to USE IT!

If you're in the Ipswich area on Saturday between 2:15 and 4:45pm then do pop over and say hello. You can find all the details here, or by going to my Facebook page and clicking on the events tab. I'd love to see you!

Back soon with SALE-A-BRATION INFO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: