Wednesday, 30 January 2013

Secret Garden Preview

In a couple of days' time, I'll be able to show you the fabulous new Spring Summer catalogue (can't wait!). I've been having a ball playing with all my gorgeous pre-order goodies and lining up lots of beautiful projects for you to have a look at. Here's one to be going on with, using a whole host of new things:


Aren't those flowers fab?! The stamp set is called "Secret Garden" and co-ordinates brilliantly with the matching set of Framelits dies (no, I didn't have to cut everything out by hand, thank goodness!). I have a feeling that this co-ordinating set is going to be one of my favourites in the coming months, I've already used it LOADS, and will be showing you another fab project in a few days.

The pretty papers - told you I was going to make myself use my papers more, rather than just stroking them - come from a pack I've already given you a sneak peek of - have a look here if you'd like a reminder. It's called "Print Poetry" and is another dinky paper stack ideal for those who are perhaps a little daunted by 12" x 12" paper; it measures just 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" (11.4cm x 16.5cm for the metrically minded). The sentiment comes from the "Affection Collection" stamp set.

Thanks for dropping in, and do pop back to see me again soon...

No comments: