Monday, 14 January 2013

Stamping To My Heart's Content...

I've been LOVING these new stamp sets! You saw this one being used a couple of days ago, and I wanted to show you this card that I made on Friday.


If you read yesterday's post, you'll see that the design of the card is similar - I loved the card I made for Dan so thought I'd make another one, only swapping out a couple of things.  Obviously, there's a change of colour scheme as well as a different stamp set: this time I've used Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango. Totally changes the feel of the card, doesn't it?

The ribbon is the same type as yesterday, but this time in Tangerine Tango rather than Island Indigo, and it's one that you'll be able to earn free in a couple of weeks time (got to love free stuff!). The button will be available then too, as will the stamp set. And there's something even more exciting about all these things too, but I'm not going to tell you what that is yet - you'll have to guess!

If you've got a card design that you love, why not try changing out the stamp set and the colour scheme and seeing how different that same design can look? I'd love to see what you come up with..

Thanks for dropping in, and I'll be back soon with more for you to look at. See you then!

No comments: