Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Sunny New Year!

Happy New Year!!! I can't believe 2013 is here, and I just KNOW It's going to take me ages before I get used to writing a new year - it can't just be me who spends the first few weeks crossing out or amending the last digit, can it?

I'm definitely feeling a lot better now. Christmas Day for me meant spending the day in bed with a migraine, whilst for Alan it meant heading off to work as usual. He's working this week too, though as he's on lates this week we managed to head off to Felixstowe for a lovely walk along the seafront this morning. Look how sunny it was:





Having grown up about as far from the sea as it is possible to get in this country, I don't think I'll ever get used to living ten minutes away from the coast now.

I love all the cheery little beach huts. I wish I'd taken some pictures closer up than this now...




And here are me and Alan, in silhouette at least:





What have you all been up to today? Wishing you all a very happy, healthy and fulfilling New Year. I hope it brings you all you've been hoping for! 


No comments: