Tuesday, 15 January 2013

The Great New Year Craft Event

Are you free on the afternoon of Saturday 26th January? Will you be within travelling distance of Ipswich? If so, then I'd love you to join me for

THE SUNSHINE STAMPING
GREAT NEW YEAR CRAFT EVENT

Everyone's welcome to come along, and you don't have to pay a penny to join in the fun! In case you haven't seen the posters yet, here is what it's all about...


This will be your first opportunity to see loads of gorgeous new products from the forthcoming Spring / Summer catalogue, and I'll be taking advance orders so you can get your hands on the new stuff as quickly as humanly possible. I'll also have a host of retired Stampin' Up! products for sale, so lots of bargains to take advantage of - when they're gone, they're gone. You'll even be able to earn yourself extra stuff for FREE!

Everyone's welcome, so spread the word and bring your friends along. I'm so excited to see you all there - I have loads planned for you!

Those of you who are in my VIP Customer Club will be receiving their personal, handmade invitations in the next day or two and will be able to collect your very own free VIP goodie bag on the day.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 26th! Back soon..

No comments: